Thursday, October 7, 2010

I wanna play a "Game"

Over the past few weeks Kylie asks to play a game a million times a day.  The problem is that she doesn't know what that means.  She thinks that asking to play a game is like asking to go swing, she thinks that it is something specific.  We have tried to tell her that there are all kinds of games to play that there is no such thing as just a game but you can imagine trying to explain that to a 2 year old that is convinced she is right.  I told Kyle that we are just going to have to pick a game like simon says or something like that and call it Game. 

Her favorite game right now is to play hide and seek.  Ya'll, I have never in my life known a kid who loves to hide as much as she does.  Everyday, and I mean EVERY, she has to hide from her dad when he gets home from work.  The other night I was trying to take her picture and all she wanted to do is hide behind her dad.

I'm sure Kyle is going to love that I put these pictures up! Haha!




Kylie wanted Daddy to hide.

No comments: