Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Late Birthday, Papa!

Just for the record, we didn't forget Papa's birthday.

Monday was my dad's (Papa's) birthday.  We actually tried to go out to eat with them but Kyle had to leave with Kylie, so they didn't get to do any celebrating.  Kylie has had hand, foot and mouth disease.  I know it sounds pretty funky but basically it was a lot of blisters insider her mouth that made it very painful for her to eat.  She is finally over it, but it has been a long week.

Kylie has an obsession with watching movies right now.  If I would let her, that is all she would do.  As soon as Kyle walks in the door she wants to watch a movie with him (after she hides, but that's a different story).  When I came in from eating with Papa for his birthday, this is what I found.  So, I snapped some pictures while they were watching Beauty and the Beast.  I thought it was too cute!


No comments: